Barchart.com's Chart of the Day - NVIDIA - Jul 27, 2016The Chart of the Day belongs to NVIDIA (NVDA). I found the semi-conductor designer by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend spotter signaled another buy on 7/5 the stock gained 18.39%.
NVIDIA Corporation designs, develops and markets a `top-to-bottom` family of award-winning 3D graphics processors, graphics processing units and related software that set the standard for performance, quality and features for every type of desktop personal computer user, from professional workstations to low-cost computers. NVIDIA Corporation's 3D graphics processors are used in a wide variety of applications, including games, the Internet and industrial design.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 23.92% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.85%
- Technical support level at 54.83
- Recently traded t 56.06 with a 50 day moving average of 48.36
- Market Cap $29.94 billion
- P/E 39.77
- Dividend yield .83%
- Revenue expected to grow 12.10% this year and another 4.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 45.40% this year, an additional 1.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 9.58% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 11 strong buys, 1 buy, 7 hold and 2 strong sells
View more information for today's symbol:
Quotes and Charts
Trader's Cheat Sheet
Chart of the Day Archive
View Past Chart of the Day Reports